Harambe the Gorilla and Memes Harambe the Gorilla and Memes

HA! That was quite funny and well made. Good job.

OriaBiton responds:

Thank you so much!
You are my first "international" comment and I'm so glad you liked it. As a non native speaker, it's a relief.

Eggstatic Eggstatic

Very nice.

CNT responds:

Glad that you like it.

Dooms day Dooms day

Well, the art is pretty much low. I mean the background can be done in less than 10 minutes. No carefulness at all. The stickman is resizing, and the sound is delayed at the shopping cart. The idea follows the newgrounds *rules*, more exactly make a stickman and kill it, and work as less as possible. The exclamation mark appears only for a second, making it barely invisible. 90% of the entire animation was made moving things, not drawing them again. And for some reason, the "Death 1, Death 2" and the other are in the middle of the screen. Also, it's very short. Five times someone dies in a weird way. I guess it's supposed to make someone write a book about all the inspiration it gives. And what law of physics will make your head jump when a big rock falls on you? Plus, someone comes to you with a gun, pointing it to you and you let yourself killed. Okay, okay, I understood that it's just an animation, and it's made for showing us how someone dies, but damn it, when I saw the title I was expecting at 20 ways to die or maybe even 100, considering how easy a stickman can be drawn. Maybe you are a little creative, but this isn't anything special or that will make my day.

StatiKz responds:

Damn dude you're taking this way too seriously. It also says "short animation" in the description. I appreciate the feedback tho.

Van Helsing vs Skeletons 2 Van Helsing vs Skeletons 2

Nice graphics.
But there are a few bugs:
When you use your last bullet to shoot something that will grant you level passing, it goes on for "Out of ammo" and it does not let you finish.
And at level 8, ammo starts with 9, and decreases with 2 bullets whenever you shoot ONE.